Monday, June 20, 2011

Software and Sun

I went into a computer store and the owner was telling me about how they had proprietary anti-virus software, but they couldn't put it on the shelves because they had an agreement with Microsoft that they wouldn't sell it. So instead they just tell everyone that they have the other software instead. I finally left the store and we were going to go to Nans house for dinner. It was hot so we decided to drive. We passed a huge mansion which had an atrium for the top floor - it was my house and I thought to myself that I had better check if the atrium is clean as it looked like all the trees had lost their leaves. We arrive at Nans house and are pleased because there is a shady place to park the car, and the sun is going down quite quickly.

No comments: