Saturday, October 29, 2011

House of Bathrooms

I was in a house with a tiled floor. The interesting point about the tiles was the two contrasting lines running down the hall. If you stepped or touched these lines a giant worm with teeth would come out and try to eat you.

We were looking for something, so we moved through the house checking all the rooms when I got to a corner and noticed a man working in an office. He came out so I hid in a bathroom, then ducked out and ran past the office door and around the next corner to... another bathroom. Realising it was a dead end I ran back past the office before he could come back, but I was too late and had to duck out a side door into the garden.

Across from my exit there was another door into a room in the garden so I crept across and opened it... another bathroom. I gave up and crept back into the house and past the office and was making my way to the front door. I stepped into the dining room before realising there was anyone there and the lady of the house saw me immediately and began shouting, so I ran for it.

No comments: