Saturday, November 26, 2011

Zombie Game

I was in a large house which was possibly haunted. There was a cut scene and then I was able to make choices about what to look at and where to go. I ended up outside and there were zombies everywhere. As they attacked I could use 2 special moves. One was a kick that was only good against one zombie at a time, and the other created a big wind that pushed many zombies over at once, but I could only use it a few times in a row.

After walking along a river killing zombies and up to an open area with a grassed sports field I found my wind attack wasn't working anymore. Another person joined me and started killing the zombies with swords and we found a bunker to go into. I was holding the heavy door closed while we read a map to try and work out where to go next.

No comments: