Thursday, February 2, 2012

Disjointed

*tossturn* I heard a noise outside and peeked through the blinds. There was a car with a trailer driving up a ramp onto the roof of our house. I didn't think it was strange, but wished the noise would stop *tossturn* I opened my eyes and I was lying on a couch-like seat which reminded me of a diner. A table appeared between my seat and another. Two people appeared on the seat opposite mine. I asked them to stop talking as I was trying to sleep *tossturn* The bed was huge and people were jumping on it. I told them where they could stick their jumping...

I had partially awoken just before this dream to noises outside of Mark getting ready for work and loading the car. I was told afterwards there had also been a phone call shortly after he left which probably added to the changes and strange disjointed dream

No comments: