Saturday, March 24, 2012

Aztec Zombie Bread!

I was at a secret aztec pyramid archaeological dig because I knew secrets about ways to get in, but the lady was a complete jerk so I took off all my clothes and hid in the sand because my skin tone matched perfectly and then went through a secret enterance with my pet frog to get away from them. Once underneath the pyramid I put on some clothes again and a professor and a bunch of students came walking through and I asked the professor to employ me so I wouldn't have to work for the she-bitch from hell again and to also get her fired and get my dog back which she had.

Then we found there were zombies everywhere and Mark and his friends had guns so we were shooting them, but they kept coming unless you really tore them apart and we were running out of bullets. We finally got to a safe spot and could get some sleep, but in the morning when we got reinforcements everyone had turned into slices of bread and I couldn't remember which one was Mark.

No comments: