Thursday, July 21, 2011

Head Wizard

Entering my room in a tower I see my dragon egg on the window sill. It has stopped moving and I fear it has failed to hatch. I hear noses outside and see two wizards fighting - one wearing black and the other white. The white one falls and the black one disappears.

I rush from the room and down winding stairs to a different area of the huge castle - to the white wizards room. As I enter the wizards library a floating transparent head appears and begins to speak. It tells me that if I am seeing it then he must be dead and it is my fault. I should have used my magic to hatch my dragon egg and have it carry me from the window to interrupt the fight - a fight that the white wizard started to test my skills.

I am exclaiming to the floating wizard head message that my dragon didn't hatch and he hadn't taught me the spells he is talking about when I realise that one of the other teachers is standing behind me. She has a grim expression and I start exclaiming to her how stupid it is and that I can't be held accountable for this.

No comments: