Saturday, May 14, 2011

Giant Wings and Mortal Combat

"You haven't even started the essay?" No I hadn't, so I needed to get home. I was offered a lift by someone I knew and we hadn't even gone 2 minutes before I yell "the road is blocked!" and he crashes through a fence. "Stop the damn car" I yell as he almost drives into a creek. "Idiot! The creek is on the other side of the road too!!" as he does a u-turn and this time does drive into the creek. I climb out of the window and get back to dry land, then walk back to where I started.

"That didn't work out, did it?" Says John. "Where's Ale?" I ask. "Oh you can't see her anymore"... I'm confused, but decide to just go home. I start walking and the dog I had when I was little is by my side.

I stop to rest and see Ale wearing giant paper wings walk past. (what the hell...) "It would be a good idea to see if your name is on one of the cards in the Newsagent" (wait... where did the newsagent come from?) I find one that says "Kelly vs John.... FIGHT!" in Mortal Combat style... wait, no this one is for Ale and is from someone she knows. I give it to her and she is really happy, but I am still laughing about the Mortal Combat reference and the dream collapses.

No comments: