Friday, May 20, 2011

Mushrooms and Fake Moustaches

Alien parasites had infiltrated my town - the kind that attach themselves, but let the person continue to move around as normal, until they have enough in place that they could take over almost everyone. Of course, I was not infected so I was escaping through a tunnel with two children. Except the tunnel was above ground and was made out of pallets which needed to be moved around in order to crawl through, and there were mushrooms everywhere. I think they were the magic kind...

At the end of the pallet tunnel was a burlesque bar and the door was curved at the top like you would expect to see in a castle. In order to get the kids in they dressed up like pimps with fake moustaches. The disguise completely fooled our alien overlords.

1 comment:

ainead said...

words cannot convey
just how crazy-arsed this is.
let my LOLs ensue.