Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Lordi Hallelujah

I was at an anime convention and was tired of being followed by a couple of guys so I went into an office building where I ripped the tulle off my skirt so I would look more like a receptionist. I accidentally interrupted a board room meeting, then locked myself in a bathroom. When the guys found me they were able to open the door a small way as it had one of those little chain locks and one of them gave me a frozen pizza. The other said I could never beat him at hide and seek.

The dream changed and I was riding on the roof of a bus in Finland. I got off at my stop and walked past a house which was having a party. I shook Mr Lordi's hand and Hard Rock Hallelujah started to play, then I noticed how dark and creepy Finland was and how there was only one street of houses...

Unfortunately my alarm went off before I could see what it was that was about to emerge from the darkness.

No comments: