Friday, September 16, 2011

Matrix for Idiots

I was a character in a world that was a cross between the movies Idiocracy and The Matrix. I know this because part of the way through I realised what movies I was dreaming about. I was in a town that looked normal, but it was years in the future. The only things I could find to eat were chips in a vending machine that had been there for years because noone could prepare food. Even most vending machines were empty because noone knew how to refill them.

A guy in a suit started following me so I jumped in a car with someone I knew and we drove to the hills. We stopped at a lovely old farmhouse and I took a shower to get rid of the stench of the city, but the suit guy found us again and we had to climb out a window and get back in the car.

He morphed through the wall to get to us and I started laughing and lost the dream.

No comments: