Thursday, September 8, 2011

Slow Motion Doorway

I walked past a homeless guy who was arguing with a street busker in the mall and everything turned to slow motion*. I struggled to move one foot in front of the other and noticed the doorway I normally walk through to work was covered over by a bookshelf with dvds on it. Behind that there looked like there was something else, so I decided to climb the bookshelf. Very slowly I made it to the top and there was another bookshelf behind it with books and magazines. Behind that it looked like there was a door I'd never seen before. I began trying to climb over the top of the two shelves when I woke up.

* Slow motion like this generally means I'm on the edge of waking up and forcing myself to stay in the dream. It is like moving through thick mud.

No comments: