Monday, August 29, 2011

I'll Form The Head

I was at work and I received a phone call from someone wanting a website. After they explained what they wanted me to do they proceeded to tell me that they would only pay $2-3 and it had to be done by the end of the week....

After work I went to the station to wait for my bus, but instead of a bus a train arrived, and it was a steam train but there were no carriages, just the engine. It blew the whistle and then continued through the station.

I walked to a room and someone asked about a cosplay I was building. Luckily the 5 other people I was making it with were there so we could show how our giant Gundam suit went together and how we had planned it so we'd each be a part and we'd join together to complete the robot. ("And I'll form the head!"... actually I was an arm)

No comments: