Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Murder and Pringles

We were setting up tables and chairs on an oval. The chairs had to be built from scratch from flat packs and the oval was near a block of units. I kept hearing conversations from one of the units and it sounded like a man was beating his wife. After collecting several lots of chair packs I stopped for a rest under the unit to try and hear more. I leaned against a hedge and the wife's head fell out of the bushes.

Horrified I tried to tell people I was working with but only one other person listened. The man (who incidentally was Jhonen Vasquez) knew that we knew he'd killed his wife so he was attempting to get us away from the others so he could kill us too. We hid on board a train that was heading to a different town. When the train stopped we were discovered on board and had to pay for all the pringles the crew had eaten.

No comments: