Saturday, August 20, 2011

Irritants

I was in a newsagent talking with the salesperson and a woman came up to buy a card. She was 15 cents short and got really angry and was yelling about how they must have increased prices recently. I got annoyed at how rude she was and told her not to speak to the salesperson like that. I ended up paying the 15 cents just to make her shut up and go away.

Next I went to join a line for something and a really fat woman rushed over and pushed her way in front of me just as I got to the end of the line. She then called her fat husband and son over as well and I got irrate and started telling her off for pushing in. She conceded to go behind me and then stood as close as possible so I could feel her breath. Ick. I wanted to punch her so badly but figured at her size she would probably fair better in a physical fight.

No comments: